The 25th of September 2011: solemn opening of the 150 years of existence of the Saint-Victor Institute with a celebration of the Eucharist in the ducal Church “Our Holy Mary” of Alsemberg.
This was followed by an academic session, consisting of five orators, alternated with musical intermezzo’s by the Saint-Victor choir and the musicians Dirk Van Leuven en Peter Savenberg.
The 13th of September there was a festal healthy breakfast at the schools for about 1800 pupils as well as for the personnel. This was the start of the festal 150 years of Saint-Victor..
The celebration of the Eucharist in the ducal church of our Holy Mary in Alsemberg
150 years of existence of Saint-Victor in 2011