From The 23th of October 1882 till the 12th of September 1901 the Brothers kept open a second residence of the orphanage in North-Hyde, namely the Saint- Carolus School in Aeling Brentwood.
From 1985 till 1997 the senior Brothers lived in Stella Maris in Ainsdale.
From the 4th of July 1855 till 1869 the Brothers of the community “The Immaculate Conception”, took care of the young delinquents in Brock Green.
In 1956, from the 8th of October 1919 till…, the Brothers were active in the Saint-Egberts College in Chingford. In 1956 there were 8 vs active in the community.
From the first of September 1950 till the First of July 1954, the Brothers taught in the College “Saint-Dominicus Savio in Dunham.
From the 16th January 1923 till 1937 the Brothers opened an education house with postulate and novitiate in East Cowes (Isle of Wight).
In 1869 the accompaniment of young delinquents in Brock Green was transferred to East- Ham.
From the first of September 1959 till 1985 the Brothers were active in East-Molesey in a home for students and in the Novitiate.
From the 3th of February 1879 till.., the Brothers worked in a Professional School in Hammersmith.
From the 22nd of September 1879 till 1985, the Brothers governed the Saint-Aloysius College in Highgate. In 1956 there were 12 Brothers in the community.
From 1950 till... the Brothers were active in the Saint-Aloysius School in Highgate.
From the 8th of August 1876 till.., the Brothers were active in the Professional School Saint-Nicolas in Ilford.
From October 1894 till the 22nd of October 1899 the Brothers in Islington were active in the Home Saint-Nicolas, where they welcomed homeless children out of our schools.
From the 29th of September 1857 till.... the Brothers in the Mary Orphanage, took care of the education of the orphan children in North-Hyde.
From 1940 till 1957 there were also Brothers present in a school in Smalley-Derby In 1956 there were 5 Brothers in the community.
From 1948 till 1956, the Brothers had a Novitiate in Smalley.
From The 10th of September 1931 till.;; the Brothers were active in the Study House saint-Thomas of Aquino in Strawberry-Hill.
From the 12th January 1898 till... the Brothers were active in the technical school Saint-John in Walthamstow.
From the 28th of February 1021 till 1958 the Brothers formed a community in the parish school Saint John in Oud-Gastel. In 1956 there were 5 Brothers in the community. Five old pupils joined the congregation.
The 14th of January1951 the Brothers opened a boarding school for bargemen’s children in Oud-Gastel. In 1956 there were 6 Brothers in the community. In 1998 the last Brother moved from the Netherlands toward Belgium.
From the first of September 1963 till the 31 of August 1966 the Brothers were active in the boarding school for Bargemen’s children in Teteringen.
Roa de Duero
From the second of January 1967 till 1970 the Brothers were active in a provisional Student House and vocation house in Roa de Duero.
In 1970 the community moved from Roa to Valladolid. In 1995 that community closed.